August can be a slow time for your business, which makes it the perfect opportunity to take stock and get set up for the back-to-school energy of September so that you can see out the year with success.
Our Coaching Clinic is a series of simple sessions that allow you to review your year so far, pinpoint any sticking points and look at what you want to achieve in the months ahead.
Tailored around your individual situation and whatever stage your business is at, these sessions can focus on a general overview or on specific issues that you’d like to address.
Some areas you might want to consider are:
- Deciding what you want to achieve in the months ahead
- Identifying what’s working well in your business – and what’s not – so that you can do more of the former and less of the latter!
- Reviewing your marketing and social media content, strategy and impact
- Getting clear on any skills/knowledge gaps that are holding you back
- Looking at any tasks you need to outsource
- Checking your systems and procedures – have you got a good solid base or are you building your business on shaky foundations?
- Doing a mini business declutter – deleting outdated paperwork, digital files and old branding, or taming your email inbox
- Creating some space to re-energise your business
- Putting some effective self-care strategies in place to ensure your workload is sustainable
Think of this as a tune-up for your business rather than a deep dive into a specific strategy. It’s all about getting into alignment so that you can show up in the most authentic way, without old energy or outdated habits holding you back!
A package of four weekly sessions cost just £295 and will make sure you start September with a strong plan in place for your future success.
To book a 20 minute no obligation chat simply complete the form below to find out how I can help you and to discover whether working together feels a good fit for both of us. I look forward to chatting to you!
I’m Louise McCarron, Founder and Editor of BusinessBuzz Magazine. I’m a Business Coach with a background in events, marketing and publishing, and a creative thinker who loves to connect the dots and see possibilities and opportunities that others often miss. I love working with small business owners and bring energy, enthusiasm and ideas to my coaching sessions.